Mr. Mom said he'd call me this weekend so we could talk some more. I'll be looking forward to his phone call. I'm hoping to learn more about him.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Sad to be all alone in the world...
I am not looking forward to this weekend. My date ended up not happening. Mr. Mom's fridge broke two weeks ago and the repairman decided to come today between 8-5. So, that's that. It's all for the better since my "friend" decided to visit and I would have been miserable the entire duration of the date. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm not looking forward to spending the weekend by myself. I'm rather bummed out right now and on the verge of tears. Probaby the hormones, but I don't want to be alone. Nothing I can do about that, though.
Mr. Mom said he'd call me this weekend so we could talk some more. I'll be looking forward to his phone call. I'm hoping to learn more about him.
Mr. Mom said he'd call me this weekend so we could talk some more. I'll be looking forward to his phone call. I'm hoping to learn more about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shoo sho, shoo sho! ( no idea how to spell that). Don't be sad, friend. Maybe we can hang out at some point this weekend. We'll try to work something out. In the meantime, just remember...RASBERRIES!
Post a Comment