Wednesday, January 10, 2007

jalapeno hamburger = pain

Why am I up this late you would ask? Well, I ate a jalapeno hamburger from Carl's Jr today for lunch. Apparently, it didn't mix well with the grilled eggplant I ate for dinner. So, I was awakened with terrible stomach cramps. End of story.

Today was my second day of training at work. I will admit it's quite a lot of information to absorb and a tad bit overwhelming. However, I know I can do it. I was a bit bored today b/c there wasn't much for me to do again. I was promised that tomorrow will be better. I'm supposed to start doing mock accounts in order to learn my way around the software. Cute Canuck works in my department and he's been really nice. I think it'll be fun working with him.


I got an email from Linkup Guy today that was written in sportugues. He told me that he was in LA again and asking me how I was. I was glad to see it. Let's hope we actually get to meet this week since I know he should be going back to Tejas soon. I'm sure it'll end up being the weekend which is fine with me. I won't feel as rushed or tired from work.

Well, I'm finally getting sleepy again and I believe my stomach's finally settled. No more rumbly in my tumbly. Buenas noches!

2 comments:

emmy said...

Eww.. Jalapeno burger. Can't be good. My friend, Paul, and I used to go to Jack in the Box (aka YACK in the BOX) really late at night because the drive-thru was open 24 hours and eat the Jumbo Jacks. Never a good thing at 3 am....

Rachel said...

Why do you eat things like that? When will you ever learn that bland is better.