that is my favorite line in the song Life is Wonderful by Jason Mraz. He writes some amazing lyrics. They make you think.
Today is the last day of my vacation. Le sigh. Too bad I actually wasn't able to go anywhere. I really don't feel like I was on vacation b/c I spent most of my days off doing stuff for the wedding. Oh well.
I am so not happy with my job. I really want to get out of there. I've been feeling like this for at least a month now. I didn't get a college degree so I could sit at a desk and answer phones all day long. I am really feeling unfulfilled there. Maybe I should go back to school. Hmmm...that's an idea. Then again, there's culinary school, too. I really need to pray about what I want to do with the rest of my adult life. It's time to grow up and stop floating aimlessly from unfulfilling job to unfulfilling job. The cold, hard truth is that I have to stick it out long enough to get a car. Then, I can leave. I'll be looking elsewhere in the meantime.
I'm finally moved into my room. I have to buy a seriously huge media shelf to fit all my cds and dvds. lol I just have too many things and no place to put them. It feels nice to finally have my clothes in a closet and dresser as opposed to being in a suitcase. I feel settled.
While rummaging through my stuff I came across all my birthday cards from Ann with an E. I especially love the one she made with all the pics from the Anne movies. She really is the most devoted friend I've ever had. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life. Pro'ly go insane and die a slow, depressing death. Thank heavens for her!
I think I'm going to the bank this week to see about getting approved for a loan so that I can buy a car. I'm considering buying one of the mission cars. They are good cars and are sold for a decently affordable price. Pray that I get approved.
I'm feeling in a Babs mood. I think I shall put on one of her great movies. Perhaps On a Clear Day or Hello Dolly! Yes, that's what I'll do.
Baked potatoes are yummy!
1 comment:
Sorry you're not liking your job. Yeah for Jason Mraz and Babs!
Post a Comment