Work is really stressful right now. I'm training 3 people a la vez(that's spanish for at once). I really want to find something that pays better. My baby sis gets paid more than I do right now and when she does overtime it's $15 an hour! Holy cannoli! I'm seriously looking now for something bigger and better. I want to be able to pay the Lord, pay off my credit card debt, pay my car note as well as my insurance and still have some left over cash to enjoy life. I know it's not impossible. I just have to look hard enough.
I borrowed the 1st and 2nd seasons of The Office from Bro-in-Law. I will be drooling over Jim Halpert and laughing my head off at Dwight. One more week to the new season of The Office! Hooray!
I've come to the conclusion that I would very much like to date a guy like JD on Scrubs. He's such a dork, but in a totally endearing way. I find guys like that completely attractive. I don't know why. Now, if I can only find a JD clone who has the good qualities of JD and not his lack of morals. Hehehe...
Well, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll try to write more later. Perchance tomorrow...
2 comments:
Perchance you'll do more than hang out and get some lip service.
saucy wench!
Post a Comment