Saturday, September 15, 2007

Guys and Dolls...

Guys are strange creatures. I'll really never understand them. I guess the same could be said by them about us. They really are from Mars.

I talked with Ann With An E for 3 hours last night. It was fabulous. She makes me laugh as no one else can. I miss that girl! We both were fairly dismayed and perplexed by the fact that we were home alone on a Friday night and not on a hot date. We will have to remedy that and SOON!

I went to the 'Dell to hang with Emmy. We ate at Hero's. It was scrumdiddlyumptious! I got a burger called the Goodfella(we all know my obsession with all things mobsterish). It came with sauteed onions and bellpeppers and swiss cheese on top with a side order of sweet potato fries. Talk about to die for! What made it even better was that it was an old fashioned hamburger made with 100% beef. None of that processed meat for me! After that we bought some Bluebell ice cream, went back to her house and played Guitar Hero II until she had to go to work. It was a fun day. I then took Baby Brudder shopping for clothes. We got back at 9:30pm. It was a long, but good day. I need to go to bed now so I can look ravishing for church(not that there's anyone in our ward to impress). Yet, it makes me feel good about myself to look good. Ya know?

I am really loving the freedom that comes from having my own wheels. I just can't get enough! I will have to control myself so I won't have to refill multiple times during the week. Gas is a killer regardless of the fact that my car gets wonderful mileage. I'm currently on the quest of naming my car.

I continue my Fred and Ginger marathon and am now watching Carefree. It's fantastically funny. I'm also currently reading Stardust. It's good so far. The book came first then the movie. I always love to read the books that movies were made from. They are always better. I don't think I've ever found a movie that I loved more than the book. There are plenty that I love as much as the book. Take A&E Pride and Prejudice for instance.

Ok, I will continue to ramble if I don't put a stop to it now. I'm going to bed now. Time to dance with Morpheus. Good night fair readers!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

It was great talking to you too, friend. Aw, how I miss Bluebell icecream. Why do you have to remind me?