I have found a new love. Zachary Levi aka Chuck. Oy vey! I love dorks with brown wavy hair, Converse sneakers and big grins. Seriously. Where oh where is my own personal dork? I know he's out there somewhere. I just have to bump into him.
I am so tired. I stayed up a bit too late on Friday night. I can never seem to recover when I do that. Luckily, I'm off today. I've had quite a number of days off lately and it's been really nice. I am quite happy with staying home and not working. Sometimes I envy the ladies of the 19th century who were at leisure to sit at home, visit friends, take walks, read, or do simply nothing. Now, notice I said LADIES. I didn't say peasants. I'm not a simpleton.
I asked my father to give me a blessing today. I went to the temple for answers on Saturday. I'm really needing to find out what it is that I need to do with my life. I know that Neill is NOT the answer. I'm really playing around with the idea of natural medicine. I wanted to study herbs before my mission. I'm really fascinated with them. I love the idea of being able to create my own cleansers, shampoos and even bug repellents. I would love to be able to know what herbs I could take to help with all sorts of ilnesses and health conditions. So, I went online and browsed a few websites. I would like to find a credible school where I could obtain a degree. I still need a blessing, though, to help me decide. This will in no way take the place of my dream to own and operate my own bed and breakfast. I just feel like it would be an added bonus to have that knowledge of herbs.
I also know that I need to decide where I'm going to end up living. That could be what's impeding me from meeting guys my age who have the same interests as I. I was commenting to Ann With An E yesterday that I'm not really particular on how the guy looks. I'm looking for a particular feeling when it comes to meeting someone. It's true.
So, that's my gameplan for now. I need to go back to Insty and get back in the swing of things. It'll help with my feelings of confusion.
1 comment:
You're doing all the right things to get your answers. They will come. And OF COURSE you're not a simpleton, Queen Diana!
Post a Comment