Thursday, January 31, 2008

Progress

So, I haven't officially been offered the position, but I will be the Associate Salon Coordinator for Perkins Rowe. The salon should be opening March 1st. I'm excited, but a little nervous b/c I'm not sure how much that position pays. I need to know how much I'll be making so that I can determine whether or not I'm moving. I want to move, therefore, I need to make beaucoup money. R'shell told me to create a budget and email it to her and she'd see about getting it for me. So, after calculating I figured out that I need to be paid $15 an hour in order to live comfortably and not from paycheck to paycheck. I'm fairly confident that I will be paid that. I can almost taste the independence and it's pretty sweet. As much as I'll miss living with my family on a day to day basis I know that I have to do this if I ever want to give my little nephews some cousins to serve as their adoring fans.

Totally awesome news: I'm going to see Michael Bublé for my birthday. That was Maman's early birthday present to me! How delish! I'm so heppy!

Tomorrow we leave for Nauvoo, Illinois. I'm completely excited for this trip. It will be a much needed spiritual boost. Plus, I haven't been to Nauvoo since I was a teenager. I'll get to do a session in the temple! I can't wait! I'm going to be Wonder Pickle's emotional support for her blossoming crush on Nice Guy. Yes, I said it. Nice Guy asked her out two weeks ago on a date and hasn't really done more to advance the situation. So, we're hoping he'll do more this trip so long as he doesn't get sucked into Ex Girlfriend's black hole.

Tonight I'm going to a LOST party at Wonder Pickle's apartment. It's the two hour premiere of season 4. I can't wait! We're all going to bring snacky snacks and get sucked into the glorious drama that is LOST.

More later...

No comments: