I have to say that I'm no longer sick. Yay for that. I did just slice the beetlejuice out of my right ring finger thus making it quite difficult to type with said finger. Darn clothe dryer!
Today I am off work. Yes, yes, I know. The day is now half gone. I spent the morning watching an episode of Eli Stone(my new favorite show) and Across the Universe. LOVE that movie! It's a must see if you are a Beatles' fan. If not, don't waste my time putting them down.
I have also spent the last two hours doing laundry. Oh joy! Oh rapture. Ugh. I hate laundry, but I love clean clothes. Know what I also love? British accents. Le sigh. I could just sit around all day listening to guys speaking in British accents. Quelle dreamy. The funny thing is that I find the Liverpool accent much more attractive then say the posh London accent. Middle class all the way, baby!
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with my life. I did get a blessing from my father. I just need to fast and pray sincerely to find out. I did get a raise. A whole whopping 63 cents, too. It's better than no raise, though, so I'll be grateful.
I had a great chat with AWAE last night. She's a lucky girl right now with cute boys chasing after her. Wonder Pickle has two guys as well. I, on the other hand, have none. It's ok. I can be patient. That's the only option I have so I gotta go with it.
I'm sleepy. I've had three late nights in a row and even though I slept in til 8ish I still feel drowsy. I hate that feeling. I'll have to go to bed on time tonight.
Sorry there's no news. Nothing exciting going on in my neck of the woods. C'est la vie.
1 comment:
Don't talk like you have no one. Mop Top is still waiting patiently in the wings.
Post a Comment