Yes, it's true. I have a thing for curly haired men. I don't know what it is, but something about unruly locks makes my heart go pitter patter. I just want to run my fingers through it. Le sigh.
So, my interest was piqued on the Nauvoo trip. I became acquainted with a fellow from Nawlins. I haven't quite come up with a name for him yet. He's 27, a RM who served in France, and a BYU graduate with a degree in history. He's planning on studying law. Nice, eh? The thing that immediately drew my attention when he walked on the bus was his HAIR! Long, black, curly hair. Yum! Oh, yeah, and he sported a goatee. Gotta love facial hair. The next thing I noticed was his black Chuck Taylor's. Oh yes! That cinched it for me.
Another funny thing. He was part of my "family" on the trip and on one occasion during our dinner I called him Spoonman b/c he was eating salad with a spoon. In unison, we started singing Spoonman by Soundgarden. How cool is that? Wonder Pickle just gave me a look like "y'all are both nuts." At one point he told me I was a strange girl and he liked it. Hehehe...
We hung out quite a bit on the tours and laughed a lot. We have quite a bit in common from what I can tell. He flirted with me quite a bit.
So, here's where I admit that I'm a dope. There was a moment when we were back that I passed him as I was heading back to the bus to get more stuff. He was standing by himself looking at me intensely. I smiled at him as I walked passed and he smiled back. I told myself that I'd stop and talk to him and say good bye on the way back to my car. WRONG! On my return trip he was gone. I noticed a car approaching and he was in it. He waved goodbye to me from the passenger window. So, that's that. I didn't get his number. I didn't even get his last name. I'm an EEJIT!
Wonder Pickle says she'll scheme and find out his number for me so we can stalk him. Hehehe
1 comment:
I'm jealous that you got to go to Nauvoo. "Gee thanks, my long time friend!"
I won't reiterate my exclamations of your eejitness. Learn from your mistakes is all I can say. Stalk and get your flirt on!
Post a Comment