Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ironic

I booked an appointment for my ex fiance today. Of all the gin joints in all the...wait...wrong scenario, but you get my drift. I didn't let on that it was me on the phone. I figured it'd be better that way. Then there would have been no reason for awkward conversation. Blech.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

hey sweet thang! i miss you...how is life? i've been reading/catching up with you by means of your blog. aren't they wonderful? i find myself catching up on everyone thru these things! i'm glad you are able to finally figure out what to do w/ yourself and can feel at peace with who you are. i know how badly you want to get married, and i've been in the position not too long ago. trust me...you have to find peace w/in yourself and do what is right for YOU and in the meantime, when you least expect it...you'll find Mr. Right. so keep on keepin' on....and he'll eventually show up. you're in my prayers, girl! ♥ you!