Yes, someone did, in fact, ask me that very question. I went to send money via Western Union to a friend in Chile and the girl at the Customer Service desk was the guilty party. At first, I was a little perplexed b/c I didn't understand what she was saying. Then, I clued in and said, "Oh, Chi-leh?" She gave me an embarrassed grin as I told her it was in South America. Gotta love it. So many people must have been snoozing during Geography class.
Today has been a fantastic day. Nothing really extraordinary occurred. I think that my frame of mind has improved. One of my coworkers remarked today that something was different about me. I told her I was wearing my hair down as opposed to the usual twist in a clip. She said, "No, that's not it. It's something else." I could never get her to tell me what it was. Hmm. I know that I couldn't stop grinning today for no apparent reason.
One reason for my incessant grinning could be the conversation I had with Good Guy last night. It was great. We flirted. We laughed. We shared scriptures and talked about our feelings for the Savior. He thanked me for sending him those scriptures and told me that they came at a crucial moment when he needed them most. I thanked him for sending me a picture with his reply. He asked me if I liked it and I told him, yes, that he was good looking, He joked that I needed to get better glasses and I told him, no, I just am able to appreciate one of God's creations. He laughed a lot at that and told me I was witty and I make him happy. I enjoyed receiving that compliment. Although, I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it when he told me I was pretty. What woman doesn't like to hear that? We chatted for about an hour and a half. Near the end he told me that it had been a great moment and that he'd been strengthened by me. He also told me I was a great person. He said the time we'd spent chatting was better than anything else and thanked me for my trust. I went to bed happy. What can I say? Getting to know him makes me happy. He told me he will be constantly conversing with me. Yay!
Oh, I went walking today after work with G Girl. We walked for almost an hour. I have a goal to lose 15 lbs by September. I believe I can do it. My big goal is to lose 30lbs by December. I know I can do it. G Girl will help me!
1 comment:
ok, so we need to chat. how'd you meet this guy.....do I know him? I kinda feel like maybe I should.....email me details! ASAP!!!!
Post a Comment