Monday, April 20, 2009

If my day keeps going this way I might break something tonight...

Today. was. not. a. good. day. Too many things combined to create a terrible day. 1) I have PMS. 2) I had a terrible night. 3) We were slammed at work today and understaffed. 4) The patients were unusually rude and mean. I seriously came close to walking out and never coming back. It was that bad. I rode home and awashed myself in the raucous cleansing strains of Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and Muse. I know, you may think I'm crazy, but it acutally does help. I get it out of my system and then I'm good to go. It actually calms me.

However, since I am an incurable optimist and love to heed the boys of Monty Python and always look on the bright side of life(AWAE is this a run on sentence? Or are there comma splices?) I can take a few good, positive things from today: I never want to work in a clinic again. I need a pleasant, calm and organized working environment. I do not work well under pressure. This being said methinks I should really look into becoming a librarian. That is the only job that I have truly enjoyed. It's the one place that I've looked forward to working in every day. Epiphany!

I had a terrific end to my day. I got home and on my bed was a burst day package from my BFITWWW! What was in this package you might ask? Well, it was cds! One was the soundtrack to Anne of Green Gables! Eeeeeee! I cannot tell you how happy that made me. I shall listen to it before I go to bed. There was also the sountrack to the musical Ragtime(AWAE's new obsession). Thanks Ann With An E! You're the top! "True friends are always together in spirit."

No comments: