Sunday, September 24, 2006

Friends...

"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of Nature." Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have to say that I wholeheartedly concur with old Rafe. I have great friends. I feel blessed. I was feeling down in the dumps this weekend and a hand was extended to lift me up. I appreciate it. It is my firm belief that you can't go far in life without true friends...

Mr. Mom didn't call like he said he would. Okay, so he said "I'll call you, maybe we can talk some more." So, why do I care then that I haven't heard from him? Why am I such a girl over it? Sheesh. Then again, in his defense he did tell me that he'd be going to his parents's this weekend which means I won't hear from him until probably Sunday once he's home. I just really hope he's not playing me. Getting me all interested just to say, "ya know? I'm not up for this..." The good thing is that I haven't met him so there aren't any emotions invested as yet. I'm sure he'll call me tomorrow after church like he did last week. Then, I'll feel sheepish for fretting so as I do everytime when it comes to him.

I got to spend the weekend with friends. We watched the Gen RS Meeting. It was fantastic. I got so much out of it. Mostly, that my Savior and Heavenly Father love me. I can't wait for General Conference next weekend! I'd love to be able to go to one session at the Conference Center.

Well, that's all I've got for now...I'll write more tomorrow I'm sure...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How sweet! Sorry I'm just responding to this now. But I'm touched.