Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Isn't life strange...
Life is interesting. You know? Mr. Mom broke our date and hasn't contacted me since. I was a little concerned and a bit bummed. However, I was a little relieved. I didn't feel that I knew him well enough yet. So, guess what happens? I get online to check and see if he'd written me and I have this flirt "You're beautiful". So, I check out the guy's profile. He's gorgeous: dark blond curly hair, brown eyes, athletic build, 6'tall. Omigosh! He's also 30 and never been married. Reason: he'd been inactive for years, went into the Marines, but been active for 2 years now. So, I emailed him back: "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself." He emailed back, I emailed back, he emailed back, I emailed back, then he emailed back again. Finally, I just opened the chat b/c I thought it was silly to sit there and email back and forth when we were both online. Come to find out we have a million things in common. He loves Frank Sinatra and has several cds. He loves Michael Buble(even his ringtone is Michael) and Josh Groban. He also loves Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Depeche Mode, Erasure, The Pet Shop Boys, etc. He reads alot. We like many of the same authors. He loves a lot of the same movies I do as well. Here's the hook line and sinker for me: he's heard of Oscar! As a matter of fact, he's seen it and thinks it's funny! I about fell out when I read that! I thought to myself, "it's a sign/he's your soulmate!" What's also amazing is he is really committed spiritually to the gospel. He had a rough patch where he was inactive for a while, but he knew he always wanted to get married in the temple...hence the reason he's still single. His mom never gave up on him and mailed him The Work and the Glory and it helped to get him back in the church. Anyhoo, we chatted from 10pm-1:30am. AND! We're meeting online tomorrow around 7pm to chat some more. I'm really intrigued by this guy! He seems really genuine. I hope so. We'll see, won't we? It's incredible to me to meet someone that I have that much in common with AND have him be a member and my age and goodlooking. I can't wait til tomorrow! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck! "Let's face it. When you've got it, you've got it...Why John!"
JEN, it's love!!!
Post a Comment