Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Life is wonderful...

I chatted again with Mr. Ideal tonight! :) Yay me! We really have a lot in common. It's insane. He had an important question to ask me: if I liked camping. Thanks goodness I do! I scored major points. Yay me! (okay, I sound like Phoebe Buffay). He's the 2nd oldest of 5: 4 boys, 1 girl. He's going to email me tomorrow from work. I'm really enjoying this. Oh, one other thing. He loves Napoleon Dynamite. So, I'm pretty sure our senses of humor will click. ;P

Life is good. I applied today online with the parish library system. It pays $9.63/hr for part time and $1626/month for full time. So, let's hope I get it. I would die of happiness if I got it! Seriously, working in a library is my ideal job. I love it. It's good pay, a quiet environment and you get off for all federal holidays. Plus, I love books!


The weather is gorgeous here. It's really wonderful fall weather. I love fall. It's my favorite season of the year. Good cuddling weather. lol

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad things are working out so well. "It's proud I am..." Yay you!