Friday, September 29, 2006

nothing in particular...

to quote Frank, "I couldn't sleep a wink last night..." I seriously went to bed Wed night at 12ish and woke up at 3:30 and didn't fall asleep again until 6ish. Then, I slept until 10am. Needless, to say I felt like poop. I kind of lazed around all day...watched part of Phantom. Then, I dropped of the other part of my application at the local library. I hope I get hired! After I got back from that I went to lay down because I had some major gas bubbles trapped under my ribcage and it hurt like a mother. I watched Ladder 49 for the first time. It's a good movie, but it's so freakin' sad. I cried at the end. I hate movies that are sad.

I decided to go to bed early since I hadn't slept well. So, I started reading Pillar of Light which is the first book in The Work and the Glory series. I've wanted to read it for sometime, but never could get my hands on it. Plus, I'm quite intrigued since it's what got Mr. Ideal rethinking his activity in the church. I didn't hear from him today, but I figured I wouldn't since he said that he'd be at work during the day and wouldn't have time to get on the computer. Plus, he doesn't have internet at home(something I'm going to suggest he change) .

Like I mentioned earlier I wanted to go to bed early. I'd fallen asleep around 9ish and my brother burst into my room at 10pm to talk to me. He was apologetic, but once I'm up I can't go back to sleep. So, I chatted with him and ate some kettle corn while watching lame Jay Leno. Now, it's midnight and I'm going to attempt to sleep the whole night through and not think about Mr. Ideal. I think that's why I didn't sleep well last night. My mind was occupied...

Boi noite!

No comments: