Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm soo heppy...

Today(Friday) I was awakened rather early by my sis-in-law. Grrr...however, I put that to good use. I did my morning ritual of scripture study and then decided to start the day off right by showering and getting dressed. After that, I ate a rather disgusting breakfast which consisted of Pillsbury breakfast toaster struedel. Don't do it. Then, I decided to watch Gone With the Wind. It had been like 8 years since I'd sat and watched it in its entirety. I've gained a newfound appreciation for the movie. There's much to be said for watching a movie as an adult with adult understanding. There are many layers to that movie. I love the characters of Rhett and Melanie. I hate Scarlett. (Sorry, Rache)

After that, I got trapped in a time warp with my aunt in a Walmart. Does that happen to anyone else? I swear it's like another demension... We bought The Lake House! I that movie! I escaped from the black hole and returned home just in time to lay on the bed for a few minutes. I got online. Guess who was online as well? :) He'd told me he wasn't going to have time to chat today, but that he'd email me. However, he saw me online and decided to take a break from work. We chatted for a bit before I had to leave to go out to dinner and a movie with my aunt and uncle. We ate Thai food(yum!) and saw The Guardian. It was a good night.

So, anyhoo, back to Mr. Ideal. I know his last name now. :) I'd have to say I like it. Oh, yeah, when he emailed me today(Friday) he told me if I got bored this weekend I could call him. Yep, he totally gave me his digits. However, me being the old-fashioned girl that I am told him to call me if he got bored in between sessions of General Conference. ;) So, I gave him my number. Let's hope he calls! I'm dying to see if his voice matches his looks. He's a big, manly guy. I'd surely faint if he had a deep voice. I am a such a sucker for deep voices. Okay, I will now cease this rambling on and on about him...

Hasta luego

1 comment:

Rachel said...

"If I have to lie steal, cheat or kill, as God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again."