So, I texted Mr. Ideal today and told him to call me if he got bored. He responded in like manner and we proceeded to text message one another for like an hour and fifteen minutes. Then, he decided to call me since he was in the car and couldn't text and drive at the same time. He has a nice voice. He told me all about the priesthood session. He also watched all 4 sessions. He seems to have the same dedication to the gospel as I do. It's nice for a change. We ended up talking for 40 minutes. He had to go b/c he was invited to go bowling with his bro and best friend and had arrived at the bowling alley. He took a pic of himself with his camera phone and sent it to me. He looks the same as his other pics except with dark brown hair. Very attractive guy. He has smiling eyes. I love that. So, I sent him a pic with my camera phone. He responded, "Nice glasses miss librarian hottie."
I'm really enjoying this...
1 comment:
Jen, I SO hope this works out for you! I really do. Don't be a tool like me!!!
Post a Comment