Tuesday, October 03, 2006

blissful sigh

Wow. That's all I can say. Mr. Ideal is wonderful. We talked on the phone for 2 hours today. It was nice. I've found out a bit more about him. We have so much more in common. He's neat and clean, I'm neat and clean. He'd rather clean the bathroom than do dishes and I'm the exact reverse! This could work out...hehehe.

We have the very same thoughts and opinions on relationships and marriage. That's cool. It's hard to find someone who thinks the same way you do on that subject. It's quite a novel experience to get to know a mature man. I mean, seriously. I've never had that before. Plus, it's just plain nice to have someone compliment you and mean it in the most sincere, non lustful way possible.

I believe we'll be talking more and more on the phone and less and less via the internet. I'm sure if he's bored at work we'll chat some, but it's nice to be able to hear his voice and his laughter. He told me he'd call me tomorrow. Yay! It's getting harder and harder to not get emotionally attached.

Still no job as yet. I hope one turns up soon! I'm in desperate need of money. Grrr...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ditto. Isn't it funny how our lives parallel each other?

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

it is funny, and cool since it's the first time it's ever happened!