I'm home alone again for about a week. My aunt just got home from Reno and left today for New Orleans to take care of her mother who'd had a mini stroke. So, I'll be spending my days alone again(naturally). I swear, I can only clean so much before I have nothing else to do!
Mr. Ideal texted me today at around 5pm and saying he was tired and cranky and being a big baby about it too. It made me smile. I was in the middle of cleaning my bathroom. I replied with a virtual hug and told him I what I was doing. He knows I hate to clean bathrooms. He ended up calling me 20 mintues later as he was leaving the office on the way to another job. He told me he was going to be really tired tomorrow b/c he forgot that he had a G Love concert to go to tonight. (poor baby) When I got excited he told me he was impressed that I know who G Love is. I was, like, "really?" Then he said he really shouldn't be b/c I have really good taste in music. hehehe... So, anyhoo, we talked for about 25 minutes and get this--as he was getting off the phone with me he said, "well, my dear, I'm at the house where I have my appt so I need to go." HE CALLED ME MY DEAR! I completely played it off and was like "alright, have fun at your concert and try not to be cranky tomorow!" Ok, I admit it. I got giddy when I heard those words. Things are going great.
I'm so jealous he gets to see G Love! I love G Love! Luckyyy! I haven't been to a concert since last year when I saw U2 & Better Than Ezra. I really shouldn't complain, though. They were awesome concerts.
Okay, that's all I have for now. More updates tomorrow. I'm sure of it. ;)
1 comment:
You're so funny. I kind of miss that beginning giddiness of the relationship. Luckkyyy!
Post a Comment