Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ambitiousness

hmmm, is that even a word? hehehe...

I'm feeling quite ambitious today, plus, I'm craving red beans and rice. I miss good ole southeastern Louisiana food. So, I'm going to search the many cubbards in this mansion of a house and try to find some red beans and sausage or ham to flavor it with. Yum! Let's hope I'm successful in my quest!

It's another overcast, gloomy day. It's rather chilly too! I think I might watch one of my gloomy day movies or listen to one of my gloomy day cds. Capital idea! What?

Good news! I got 8 hours of sleep last night. Unfortunately, I wasn't asleep before midnight. So, my goal is to be asleep by 11pm tonight. I have to work at getting back on a good schedule.

I love Stephen's Hazelnut Hot Cocoa! Yum! The good thing about chilly weather is that I can drink hot cocoa! Hooray! I love hot cocoa weather!

Jack Johnson makes me smile.

I made tortilla soup from scratch today for dinner. It came out delicious if I do say so myself! Yum! I think I'm going to be early tonight. I'm quite tired.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are so random! I wish you could come see "The Utter Glory of Morissey Hall" with me. It's British humor is right up your alley. But I'm not sure how we would work out the logistics of getting you here. :o(