I'm listening to Jeff Buckely right now and that is the song that's playing as I type...
So, yeah, I really was tired and cranky today. I've been to bed waaay to late for the past three days. I woke up with a killer headache that stayed with me throughout most of the day. I have a goal to get to bed before midnight tonight.
I'm a big paranoid poo head. I was seriously sad all day today b/c I hadn't heard from Mr. Ideal. Well, he texted me today around quarter til 4. I do not lie when I say that my heart did a flip flop when I heard the text message tone. I knew it was him. I got this real goofy grin on my face I'm sure. Silly girly girl. He ended up calling me as he drove to a job an hour away. It was nice. I learned a bit more about him. He's funny. He told me he'd call me after he was done with the job if it wasn't too late so we could talk while he drove home. When he called and I answered he said "What up G?" It made me laugh. We talked quite a bit. I learned that he has 4 nephews and 4 nieces. He has a nice big family and they have the tradition of all getting together at his grandma's(which he calls Gran) on Fast Sunday to break the fast together. I thought that was really cool. He also told me that his family makes mexican food all the time. Yum! He told me that he makes the best brown gravy and potatoes in the world. I'm impressed that he cooks.
Oh yeah, wait for this: he's distantly related to Viggo Mortensen. How cool is that? That'll score major points with Nina and Jared. lol She wants me to ask him if he likes Jaws. She told me that she's sold on him if he likes Jaws. She's really happy for me and quite supportive. She hopes it works out for me. As do I. Honestly.
So, I learned that he isn't the guy with the tattoo on his shoulder. He's the other cute guy that I thought he was. Get this: he has a tattoo on his left calf from his ankle to his knee. It's a native symbol of the phoenix. He got it while he was in the military and stationed in Australia. Hooray for tattoos! lol Yes, I know I need help. I don't want it, though.
Today was Columbus Day so there was no mail. I hope I hear from the library tomorrow. I seriously need a jorb!
2 comments:
Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!
Don't worry, you'll find a jaaaaorb! Hallelujar!
Post a Comment