Monday, October 09, 2006

randomness(kinda long)

By the way, this is all about Sunday...

Does excessive talking on a cellular phone lead to brain cancer? This is what I think of as I have my cell phone pressed up against my ear listening to my friend commenting on life. I think of this and it concerns me. I don't want brain cancer. Hmmm...I need to get a Bluetooth. Alas, I need a job in order to purchase said Bluetooth. I hope I hear from the library soon!

I spoke with a friend today and I really hope I was able to offer words of wisdom or perhaps some insight. I like being able to help people. Especially, my family and friends. I like shoes. Sorry, just thought I'd throw that in there.

Church was really good today. I really enjoyed my Old Testament class. Testimony meeting was nice, too, as was Relief Society. It feels great to be uplifted every Sunday. I was so tired from lack of sleep and felt crummy so I didn't get to stay afterwards for choir practice. I slept a bit and then woke up to cook.

I've started watching the new season of Gilmore Girls and LOST! I am so t.o.'d at the writers of GG. Don't mess with Lorelai and Luke! I mean, come on! We watch for several seasons wondering and hoping against hope that they'll finally date and then they do. Then, they start getting all stupid with them. Sheesh. As for my fave show, LOST, I'm hooked! It's so incredible! It's still just as good as the other seasons. I'm enjoying Tues and Wed nights even if I am t.o.'d at how the story's going.


I made chicken jambalaya today for dinner b/c I was seriously missing LA cooking. I was sad b/c we didn't have sausage. It still came out good, though. I really am craving red beans and rice, too. Hmmm, maybe I'll make that one of these days...

So, yeah, I didn't hear from Mr. Ideal at all this weekend like he said I would. I hope it's not b/c I texted him last night inquiring how his day went. I'm sure it's not. I'm also sure I'm being an overly paranoid poo head. :( I hate that I care whether or not I hear from him. Grr... Let's hope he contacts me tomorrow. Oh, by the way, my dad emailed me all concerned about the fact that I'm corresponding with someone via internet. He acted like I was gonna hop on a plane and visit the guy. I mean, seriously, I am the ULTIMATE scaredy cat. I would never do anything stupid like that. So, I emailed him and set his mind at ease and also let him know that it hurt my feelings that he would have no faith in my judgement and ability to make good decisions. I also told him I knew it was coming out of his love for me, but that he didn't need to worry. So, let's hope he doesn't get upset.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your random thoughts hurt my brain. I woulldn't worry that you care if Mr. Ideal calls you. I would start to worry when you don't care anymore if he calls or when you dread his phone calls and emails and blog comments...anyway. Also, don't be so hard on your dad. He just loves you. But I know it's frustrating to be treated like a child.

fwoom said...

I have new socks on.