Saturday, October 07, 2006

watch it now!

By the way, it's still Friday to me b/c I haven't gone to bed yet...

It's getting bad. I really am starting to like Mr. Ideal quite a bit. I get giddy everytime he texts me and even more so when he calls me. Tonight he called me and the first thing he asked was, "How's your sister?" because I'd told him that Nina was calling me for some advice. He scored major points with that. He listened to me talk about our conversation and then gave some really helpful insight and great advice. The more I get to know him the more I like him. He seems like such a grounded person. He's so amazingly humble, too. It's fantastic. We talked for about half an hour b/c he was going to another concert tonight. This time it was a Bob Schneider concert. I'd never heard of him and he jokingly said, "Oh man, you just lost major points with that one." I just replied with, "yeah, right." He told me he'd send me a cd of his. Cool.

It seems like him calling me "my dear" is going to be the norm. Le sigh. I could def get used to this! He told me he'd call me sometime tomorrow or this weekend. I was like, "ok," but inside I was like, "YAY!" (Hey that rhymes) It's becoming a daily thing our phone conversations. He usually texts me during the day and then calls me at night.

And now for something completely different...

I mailed off that questionnaire today for the library position. I sincerely hope that I get it! It would be a dream come true! I'd be able to start saving up for a car and for my trip home for Christmas! I know that the Lord will take care of me. He's shown me countless times through amazing friends. I have the best friends in the universe. Seriously. I do. Just ask me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Dang straight you have the best friends in the universe! I have every confidence that your life is about to take off in new and exciting directions.