Thursday, October 12, 2006

for heaven rest us I am not asbestos

That has to be one of the dumbest lyrics ever. Yet, Frank can make it sound good.

I had a good day. I opened an account at Zions National Bank. I also paid my Cingular bill. Phew! I don't need to lose what has become my lifeline. Now, I have to wait 5 business days and I can pay the remainder of my bills for this month. That feels good. However, I got a letter from the library saying that even though they were impressed by my credentials they wouldn't be hiring me b/c of an incomplete application. WTH? So, no job so far. I might call Cory's dad and ask him if he still is looking for people to work at Kay's Jewelers. Cory told me his dad'd be willing to interview me. We'll see...

Mr. Ideal left a funny comment pic on my MySpace. I responded by texting him that he was a dork and that I meant it in the best way possible. hehehe... He called me as soon as he got it to ask why he was a dork. Heh, I knew that'd get him. We ended up talking for 45 mins until he got home. I really wish he'd get better reception in his house. Then we'd be able to talk more. Since he doesn't he has to stand outside. So, I never want to keep him that long. He asked me if he could call me tomorrow then explained it was his day off. I think it's cute that he asked if he could call me. I mean, duh! Of course he can call me, he's been doing that everyday! lol

He asked me who my top celebrity was based on looks. I told him Gavin Rossdale. He was like, "Wow. Interesting." I told him it was b/c he represents physically my ideal guy. Plus, I told him I had a thing for guys with brown curly hair. His was Scarlett Johannsen(even though he doesn't like blondes) and then, blech, Angelina Jolie. He likes olive complexioned brunettes. That's good for me!

Today is my dad's 60th birthday. Today is Mr. Ideal's parents' anniversary, too. I can't believe my daddy's that old now. It's insane. I sent him a really sweet ecard. I hope he read it. Unfortunately, I forgot to call him today. Not like I was busy today. I suck.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You don't suck! You sent him a card. Just call him today.