I can't take it! I want to climb the walls I'm so bored. I want to fall asleep and never wake up. My life is incredibly boring. All I do is hang out in the house all day. I don't go anywhere. I don't do anything. I mean, I keep the kitchen and my bedroom in order. I wash the dirty towels. Other than that, I do nothing. I spend most of my time on the comptuer doing nothing. Occasionally, I cook. That makes me happy, but it only takes up so much of the day. heh.
I can't seem to find a job. Well, that's not exactly true. I can't seem to find a job that is going to work with my lack of a car. I could have had a job working for a dayspa, but I didn't have a car to get there. Plus, the pay was crappy. The library job didn't work out. They sent me a letter telling me they were impressed with my credentials, but, due to an "incomplete application" they were unable to hire me. That is a bag of horse manure. So, I called them yesterday and left a message asking them to call me and let me know exactly what was missing. If I don't hear back from them on Monday then I'll call again, I guess.
I feel bad b/c I always want to tag along with my friend to Spanish Fork so that I don't die of boredom. When I do that I'm intruding on their family time. I hate that. So, I won't be going anymore. I'm dead serious.
The only spark of interest in my dull life right now is Mr. Ideal. I hate that. It's pathetic. I mean, I've never even seen him for cryin' out loud! He could stop calling me today and therein would end the smidgen of excitement in my life. Agggggggh! I am seriously going to go insane! It being the weekend I haven't heard from him. I more than likely won't hear from him until Monday.
Blah, blah, blah...
2 comments:
OK. You've had your pity party. I don't want to hear about you intruding on my family time. You're part of my family, you fruit bat. And I don't want to hear you saying things like "I want to fall asleep and never wake up". You know I take things like that seriously. I'm coming over tonight and we're going to make a plan for your life. Be proactive, not reactive! No arguments!
Get connected to the REAL WORLD, not your computer. Network with your ward members. Meet the employment specialist in your ward and get them to help you. Try. There is no try. There's only do or don't do. Failure is not an option.
Post a Comment