so, yes, I'm a bit confused right now about what to do with my situation. I've been here 3 months now and as yet haven't found a job. I sit here and ponder why would Heavenly Father have me move to another state just to get me in debt? I am unable to pay my bills with cash. I'm having to use credit cards. A screw up with the bank caused my account to get charged and I had insufficient funds. So now my account is around $200 in the red. I know that back home life was a bit dull and there were no dating prospects. However, I had a job and was able to pay my bills. To make matters worse I'm not sure how long our living situation is going to be pleasant and comfortable. So, we want to move out in January. I can't move out until I have a car and a job. (sigh) I really don't know what to do. I'm feeling a bit like flotsam and jetsum.
On the up note: I'm going home for Christmas! Lil Brudder was kind enough to pay for my flight home. I really need it. It'll be terrif to be home surrounded by my loved ones and friends. I'm the sort of person who needs that.
Living in Utah has convinced me of the fact that I don't want to live here forever. Not even more than a year! It's so significantly different from the South. I love the fact that Church related things are at my fingertips. I love the fact that the Arts are so prominent here. However, I want to help build up Zion where it's the weakest. I've noticed that many members here take the gospel and the Church for granted.
So, anyhoo, I'm going to pray about what to do. Sincerely pray. I know the Lord will guide me.
No comments:
Post a Comment