Monday, November 13, 2006

who's that girl?

So sorry for not posting in a while. My laptop's screen is broken and I'm waiting on the repair tech to come and fix it. I had to hook my laptop up to a monitor. It's a pain in the bum. I'm hoping the guy comes tomorrow. He was supposed to call today and set up a time to come over. Obviously, that didn't happen.

So, I talked to this man today about a car. He has one for sale for $1850. It's a 92 Geo Prizm. It has a new engine and brand new tires. The radiator and transmission are in perfect running order. I'm so excited! I know once I get a car that things are going to work out! I can feel it!


This past weekend was fun. On Friday I went to see the Scarlet Pimpernel with Ann with an E and her sister, Kiwi. It was community theatre, but entertaining nonetheless. The lead guy was incredible and cute! We ate at Applebee's afterwards. On Saturday we just hung out and ate leftovers. However, I did get Cherry Limeade from Sonic! Yum! Sunday was a good day. Cute Canuck motioned for me to stay for choir practice, but I had low blood sugar and was feeling nauseous. So, I went home regretfully. I will make sure to stay for choir practice next Sunday!

Today is really cold and there is snow on the mountains. Brrrr! I'm in dire need of winter clothes. Lil Brudder bought a plane ticket for me so that I can go home for Christmas. My mom doesn't want me to come home w/o Lil Brudder, but unfortunately there's no way that he can come. His work is making him work on Christmas Day and New Year's. So, I'm a bit torn. I want to be here with him so that he's not alone on Christmas Day, but I also want to see the rest of my fam! (and get more of my stuff)


Well, that's all I'm going to write for now...

P.S.--I decided to end communicating with Mr. Ideal. He's turned out to be not-so-ideal. Rather a player...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The weekend was fun. I think you should take the opportunity to go home and enjoy it.

emmy said...

I mean to ask you last night when I was talking to you if you had heard from him lately.