How many times have I mentioned that I have fantabulous friends? Probably not enough. So, yet again I'm expressing my gratitude for the friends in my life. They've been my anchor during these turbulent months of adapting to living in a new state.
I still haven't gotten a job yet. I'm hopeful. Or trying to be. I applied for two more customor service positions at the University of Utah Hospital. I hope something turns up SOON! If not, well, I guess I'll be applying at Walgreen's. Or Blockbuster.
I haven't heard from Mr. Ideal since last Thursday. I'm becoming resigned to the fact that he's not as gung ho as he was in the beginning. I admit that I'm not. Part of the reason is b/c I don't hear from him often enough now to keep me animated about him. He's letting too many days go by in between contact. I'm losing a bit of my interest. I don't want to, but it's happening. If he calls I most definitely will address the situation. I don't want us to do anything that neither of us are really into. I don't want this to be half-hearted. I will say that if I knew he was slammed with work it'd be ok. However, I can tell that he's been on MySpace frequently and that lets me know that he has enough time to get on there, but not enough time to shoot me a quick text message or email. Enough about him, though.
I went to Walmart today and purchased Ann with an E's burstday present. We're going to see The Scarlet Pimpernel musical on Friday. I'm excited since I have the cd and love the music! I know we'll have a good time. We always do.
Today I think I'll make spaghetti for dinner. Right now I'm watching What Women Want. I truly enjoy Mel Gibson. The soundtrack is fantastic, too! Once I'm done with that I guess I'll do laundry. Yay!(sarcasm) After that's done who knows what I'll do. I guess twiddle my thumbs. That's always fun.
Frank Sinatra is love. Abundant love.
1 comment:
Hooray! I'm so excited about my smurf-day!
Post a Comment