So, I called UCN yesterday and left a message that way they'd know that I was really interested in the job. They called me today and asked me to come in tomorrow at 2:30pm to fill out some paperwork! Hooray! I have a jaerb! [I'm] in the money, that sky is sunny, Old Man Depression you are through, you done [me] wrong...
Linkup Guy called me yesterday around 11:30am to chat on the way to his practical. It was nice of him to do that. I must say he's being way more attentive than Flake #2 formerly known as Mr. Ideal. He told me he enjoys my emails and likes the funny things I write. That means he gets my sense of humor/personality. That's already a plus b/c Flake #2 never laughed at anything I said or wrote. So, that's that.
I'm still getting random emails from other guys on Linkup. However, I'm not responding to them b/c they're mostly pretty shallow guys. What determines if I write to them is by what I read on their profiles. There's a lot you can read from reading between the lines...
I went on a shopping marathon with my aunt the past two days. Monday we shopped for 4 hours and yesterday we shopped for 7 hours! I was so knackered last night. My feet and legs were so le tired. It was good, though, because I was able to get winter clothes. It's so expensivev living here! You need way more clothes here than in the South.
No comments:
Post a Comment