Friday, December 08, 2006

well, well, well...

Thursday: Dec 7th...

To quote Mr. A-Z: "Life is wonderful." I went in today to sign paperwork at UCN. Well, the HR dept wasn't on the ball so I was unable to fill out the paperwork, but my supervisors were really cool and just chatted with me for like half an hour about nothing in particular. They're really cool ladies. I'm positive I will enjoy this job. The call center gets hardly any call volume at all and it's a very relaxed environment. They're going to pay me $9.75/hr and in July I will be eligible for a raise evaluation. So, that's cool. They told me that my first day is up to me so I opted to start at the commencement of the New Year. I think my first day will be Jan 2nd. I'll be training from 8am-5pm for two weeks and then after that I will work 10am-7pm Mon-Fri. I'm so relieved to finally have a job. The Lord is good to me. Now, I'll be able to save up money for a car! Hooray!

Linkup Guy is still emailing me. It's nice. I know he's swamped with his studies and yet he takes time to shoot me a quick message. I am seriously contemplating meeting him. I'm not sure if I want to do it before I fly home or once I'm back. I know I'll be free before I go home which will give us daylight hours to hang out. Maybe he'll call me again soon and we can discuss it. I guess I'll see. I did tell him it all depended on how he comported himself. :o)

I've been on an insane shopping spree the past couple of days. I believe I now am quite prepared for this winter. I orded some really cool boots off of the internet today and they should get to me by January which is good b/c that's the coldest month of the year. I look forward to being bundled up and able to enjoy being outside.

I can't wait to see my family. Especially my nephews! I keep hearing how big they're all getting and it makes me nuts knowing I'm missing out on that. However, I KNOW that the Lord has me here in Utah for a reason. I'll just have to be patient until I learn just what exactly said reason is. I've already learned part of the reason was to learn more about myself and get closer to Lil Brudder. Could the other part be to find my other half? Hmm, we'll see, won't we?

Well, I guess I'll be going now! G'night!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the job. Now it's my turn.