Friday, January 12, 2007

another [Friday] night and I ain't got nobody...

so, another Friday night and I'm sitting at home--alone. LA-HOO-ZA-HER! Oh well. Such is life. I was invited by my aunt and uncle to go with them to a wedding reception. No thanks. I feel I've done my share of receptions to last a lifetime. The next one I go to will be either my baby sister's, best friends' or MINE! That's it!

I just finished watching Swing Kids and it made me tear up in the end as it always does. That movie never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. Now I'm in the mood for a sappy love story. Hmmm, dunno what to watch. I know! I'll watch Sliding Doors! Brilliant film, that. Hooray for London and John Hannah!


Well, that's all for now. I'll add more as the night progresses...

1 comment:

emmy said...

:( At least you weren't at Blockbuster...