So, Lil Brudder and I went and checked out Mayflower Apts yesterday. They are fabulous! I really want to live there! We'd be renting out a 3 bdrm/2 bth apt for $723 a month. I know we won't be able to find anywhere cheaper than that! The really awesome thing is that it's literally 5 mintues from my work. How freakin' cool is that? Lil Brudder wants to be out by the first of the month. I'd have enough of a paycheck by then, so it's completely possible. We'd have nothing. No furniture, but that will all come in time. I'd much rather sleep on a Coleman inflatable mattress and live in my own apartment than wait a few more weeks and have furniture. I'd be able to cook on my own w/out anyone doctoring up my food! I'm pretty sure we'll do it. The funny thing is that I've been praying that if it was the Lord's wil we could find a place soon that would fit our needs. Well, we found Mayflower and it's perfect! So, I'm going to take that as an answer.
Work's getting easier. I actually talked and typed yesterday for one phone call. I was a bit nervous b/c I didn't know everything to say, but my trainer coached me through it. I hope I can soon be ready to be on the phones and on my own. I'm getting quite bored with not being able to sit at my own desk.
The Wonder Pickle called me last night. It was nice to hear her voice. I think I scared her when I shouted "Yes!" and giggled like a giddy little girl while I was watching the Office and Jim admitted he still has feelings for Pam. Such a great show. I hope I get to see Ann with an E this weekend. I miss her when she's not around. Too bad she has to live where she goes to school. I also go through Emmy withdrawals when I don't get a chance to chat with her. She makes me laugh like no one else.
1 comment:
I SO hope that you guys get an apt!! You have no idea the Jen withdrawals I go through. I am sad that I always have to work so stinkin' late. I love you!
Post a Comment