Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Take a chance on me...

Here goes week two of training. It's getting better as the days progress. Tomorrow we get to eat at Cafe Rio on the company's dime. Niice. I think they're aiming for me to be on the phones by next week. I hope I'm up for it. Saturday, they want us to all get together for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack and a movie. They want to see The Holiday. I could stand to drool over Jude Law again. I'm not sure I want to go, though, b/c some of my coworkers are going to drink. Blah. Losers.

So, I got an email from Linkup Guy tonight telling me he was sorry that we never got the chance to get together, but his last week was crazy and he didn't have a car. I want to believe that he's disappointed, but I'm not so sure I believe him. Maybe I'm jaded, but no guy's ever shown he had the chutzpah to pursue me. I'll know he's the one(whoever he is) when he actually pursues me. It'll be nice for a change. I'm in no rush, but I'm not going to lie. I want to fall in love and be in love, but with the RIGHT guy for me.

I can't stop thinking about living in my own apartment. I start imagining how I'd decorate the place and how nice it'd be to be able to come and go as I please and not be beholding to anyone. I can't wait! Cross your fingers that we find one soon enough to be able to move out in early February.

I'm watching Scoop tonight. It's funny and cute. I'd even think of buying it. Hugh Jackman's quite the dish. Yes, indeed...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Any purchase of a Hugh Jackman movie is always a smart move.

emmy said...

i want to live in my own apt., too!