Monday, January 29, 2007

The upside of anger

So, I walked home from church today. Lil Brudder wouldn't bring me home b/c he wanted to hang and I wasn't in the mood. So, I had an "Anne moment" and got miffed and walked all the way home. Yes, it took me 50 minutes to get home and I was walking quite briskly. I got blisters on the bottom of my right big toe. Foolish, foolish me. The upside is I got some exercise in for the day and it was a nice walk.

I spent my last weekend with Kiwi and Co and Ann with an E. It was great. We just talked and hung out AND watched Anne of Avonlea! Good memories. It's funny, but I can only watch Anne movies with them. Ann with an E's coming over Tuesday to spend the night and see me off at the airport. It's just like an old movie! I will be sad to leave her behind, however, I know that I have to do this. The cool thing for me is that we'll be able to keep up correspondance. I think I'm going to start sending her letters via the postal service. Even though email's convenient I find that it's not personal. There's something great about getting a letter in someone's actual handwriting. You get to see their personality through their handwriting.

Holy cannoli! I forgot to mention. I was foolishly stressing over Linkup Guy so Ann with an E gave me some sound advice. She also wrote him an email for me telling him that I want to start using regular emails and not LDSLinkup and added a little saucy comment at the end, "Come up and see me sometime...(Mae West voice)." I freaked out in a giggly nervous sort of way. I have no idea how he's going to respond. I hope he gets the joke and responds likewise. I just really am tired of communicating with him on Linkup. I'd rather use email and phone calls.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Of course you can only watch Anne with me. It's because I am Anne with an E and you are Diana with a D. I can't believe you walked home! Silly Diana. I'm sure Lionkup Guy will appreciate the flirtations ala Ra Ra. :o) P.S. I would LOVE handwritten letters!