Thursday, January 25, 2007

Progress...

I seriously love the show Men in Trees! It's so good. The fact that the main guy is gorgeously manly doesn't hurt, either! hehehe...

I brought back the stuff I'd purchased for my apartment in Lehi. Holy crap! I forgot that I spent $100 on that stuff! Wowzah. I need to bring back the scale I bought at Target. That'll be another $20 to put towards moving. I've already packed up all my dvds and cds. I have 10 boxes to ship out off all my stuff that I can't fit in my suitcases. Heh. Still, it's cheaper than driving home. Go figure. Back in the day that wouldn't have been true.

Guess what! I've gotten a promotion at my job at Neill! Along with booking appointments I'll be training all new employees for Guest Services! I'm hoping with that promotion will come a raise in pay. I've been told that they're fighting over me at Neill. The HR person wants me to work in either ET or the Call Center for more pay because of my spanish. Hehe...so, I'm going to use that to my advantage. I will tell my team leader that if she wants me to work in Guest Services badly enough she'll raise my pay. I hope it works! I'm so excited! Everything is just working out for me.

I called Linkup Guy today to tell him that I'd be moving to Louisiana. We chatted for a bit and then he told me he guess he wouldn't see me in Utah, but maybe he'd see me in Louisiana. I told him that maybe we'd see each other in Texas since there are tons of YSA things going on there. He said okay. He thanked me for calling him, too. I think we're progressing nicely and getting to know each other more. We'll see where this leads...

I guess I'll watch the Harvey Girls now. Lil Brudder wanted to watch a movie. I'll see if he's still up and if he is we'll watch one together. That's all for now!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't wrap my mind around the fact that you're actually leaving. "I can't think about that now, I'll go crazy if I do. I think about it tomorrow."

emmy said...

The STEVE Harvey girls? j/k

It's almost time for warmer weather!!!!!