Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lil Brudder...

Is so great! I really love him so much. I'm going to miss the talks we have every night. We've really gotten so close and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me that wonderful gift of getting to know him better. We are 7 years apart therefore I never had a chance to be around him much as an adult. This move has given me that lovely opportunity. I really hope he's going to be okay here without family. I really wish he would come back home, but he knows that he needs to stay here. The good thing is that he's only a phone call away and he can always come home if he decides he's too unhappy.

I really wish some great girl would recognize what he has to offer and give him a chance. So far the girls here have been stupid. If they can't see what a great guy he is it's their loss. However, I know it doesn't make it any easier on him. I know he wonders why he's still single. I try to tell him to give it time, but I've also been in his shoes and understand the impatience. He'll be blessed one day for his endurance to the end.

1 comment:

emmy said...

I don't understand that, either. I mean, Adam is such a stud. He is such a catch. Remember that one talk that you, me, and Wendy had about the refiner's fire? Maybe that the same case for Elvis. Either way, I still love him!