Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Answer to prayer

I finally am at peace. I have gotten my answer. I am moving back to Louisiana. I have my old job back and I'll be moving into an apartment not long after I get back. I'll be independent. I am so happy. Really. I know that what I'm doing is right. I'm going to be sad to leave Lil Brudder behind, but I know that he needs to be here. It's the right thing for him to do. I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity of getting closer to Lil Brudder. He's such an amazing person. He has so much faith. I really hope he meets a nice girl soon and is able to progress in his life.

I'm so excited about getting back! I felt an immediate peace and calm after talking to my boss, Richelle. She was so excited to get me back! I just feel like I can make a difference there that will help me to feel good about myself. I'm going to do my part in strengthening Zion. I'm going to be proactive in what happens in my life. I'm going to go to YSA Conferences and put myself out there to meet people. It's going to be different this time around. I realized that I have no one to blame but myself for how my life was back home. I gave up. I allowed myself to become embittered by the fact that I was single. That wasn't Louisiana's fault! It was mine! I realize that I need to step up and take charge. So, that's what I'm going to do!

1 comment:

emmy said...

Let's do this together!!!