Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So...

[Tuesday night]

Lil Brudder and I prayed together tonight asking the Lord to help us know what to do with regards to our situations. I earnestly hope that I'll get an answer soon so that I can get on with my life. I'm pretty sure that Lil Brudder's staying. I have mixed emotions about what I should do. That's why I'm know it's good to pray about it.

So, I got a phone call tonight from Linkup Guy. It was pleasantly surprising. He asked me about what was going on and offered a little advice. He also told me that he knows what I'm going through as he feels the same way about being in Texas. He misses home a ton. He also told me that he's experienced the same problems with regards to singles wards and he's lived in Utah his whole life. That's so sad that this is just the way it is sometimes. He told me that the phone works both ways. I told him I didn't want to be a pest. He told me that my emails intimidate him sometimes b/c they're always thought provoking. Quite flattering, that. He told me that if I'm still here when he comes back to visit in a few months he'd love to get together. I'm like, "sure!" I really am interested in him. I'd love for us to be able to meet. I keep thinking how much closer I'd be if I were in Louisiana. It's a 6 hour drive. Not that I'd be moving back home to be closer to him, but it would be an added perk. I'd like to know how much longer he's got in school which will tell me how much longer he has in Texas. I'm pretty sure he's going to move back here once he's done.

So, anyhoo, I'm going to pray myself tonight and plead with Heavenly Father to PLEASE give me a definite-no-doubts answer. I need to know without a doubt what I should do. Okay, it's really late and I'm exhausted. I'll post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

emmy said...

i am thinking about you, friend