Did I jump the gun in calling my parents and telling them that Lil Brudder and I are moving back home? Probably. Lil Brudder isn't sure now that he wants to. So, now I'm going to have to deliver the news to the folks that he might not come back with me. I feel kinda dumb now. I'm so confused. God is not the author of confusion. This I know. The funny thing is that I know I'm meant to go back, but I'm reluctant to leave Lil Brudder here alone. We're a team...like Starsky and Hutch or peanut butter and jelly.
One thing I do know is that I feel at peace about going back to Louisiana. I already have my old job back. However, there will be one difference: I am going to do something with my life! I will not just sit at home and do nothing. I'm going to go to the YSA activities in Baton Rouge and the surrounding area. I am going to put myself out there for guys to see. Also, I'm going to make sure I live in my own apartment and am independent. That will make a huge difference on the way I live my life. I'm going to pursue my dream of owning my own bed and breakfast. It's going to be fantastic!
I keep thinking to myself, "Why wait?" I have all these things I want to do in my life and I'm not doing anything about them. I need to make a list and get those things crossed off. I am determined!
So, I wrote Linkup Guy a message asking him why he didn't respond to my email to which he replied that he didn't realize he hadn't responded. He told me we should talk and to call him whenever I want to. So, that's a bit weird. Me. Call him. I guess if I really want to pursue this I will call him and make him feel sought after. Although, it would be nice for ME to feel sought after. This other cute guy wrote me on Linkup today. He's originally from New York and plays the mandolin in a bluegrass band. I find that highly interesting. Oh, and he lives in Orem. Humph.
1 comment:
have you decided yet when you will come back?
Post a Comment