Friday, February 02, 2007

I hate banks

I'm having quite a bit of trouble with my bank here. However, I've taken care of it now so hopefully everything's fine. The good thing is I can still use my bank in Utah. I like my check card from there better anyhoo. I'm going to have to shop around for a new bank after a while. Blah.

So, I got online last night to chat with Emmy and guess who asked to add me as a friend? None other than Linkup Guy! Pleasant surprise, that. We ended up chatting for a good 30 minutes. Then, he had to go to bed b/c it was late for him. It's his birthday today so I wished him a happy birthday. He told me "spank you" to which I replied, "Don't tempt me." See Ann with an E? I can flirt when I want to! (By the way, I guess he got your email and that's why he was adding me.) I'm trying not to concern myself too much with what goes on with him and that way I'm always pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed. I'm really hoping we can hook up(not in the literal sense) in Tejas at that YSA conference. I think it's darn time we met. I'm a whole lot closer to him now that I'm down here. Oh yeah, he told me I was invited to celebrate his birthday with him. I told him I'd be there virtually since I couldn't be there physically. It made him laugh. I hope we get more chances to chat and talk.

So, did I mention that I got a promotion at my job AND a raise?! I'm going to be a trainer and making $9 an hour! I'm so excited! I plan on staying with my parents until I can pay off my credit cards and buy a car. Then, I can move out into my own place. I need to do baby steps towards my independence. I can't get all crazy and move out without my own transportation. However, I have a goal to be moved out by my birthday. I'd like to be in my own place before my birthday. So, I needs to get crackin'! I'll keep y'all posted on my progress...

I went out to eat with Emmy tonight at La Carreta aka The Cart. It was ever so scrumdiddlyumptious! She gave me more music! Hooray! I'm always excited to get new cds from her b/c she puts the BEST music on them.

It's quite cold here. The fact that it's humid makes it feel colder than it really is. The temperature's 32 degrees w/100% humidity. My toes are frozen b/c my stubborn papa refuses so set the thermostat any higher than 68. Grrr...

Mel Gibson is yummy delish! Bird on a Wire is on right now. That's the movie that first made me fall for him. I don't quite care for his mullet, but who looks at that? Okay, that's all I'm going to write for now.

2 comments:

emmy said...

yes, indeed. I had such a great time yesterday. I needed a good day like that.

Rachel said...

Glad you're enjoying the flirtations with Linkup Guy.