Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I need to ponder...

So, yesterday at work one of the ladies from Human Resources came up to me. She looked at me and inquired, "How are you? Are you happy? Because if you are I won't even talk to you." I was curious what she had to offer me so I told her to talk. As it turns out there's a position opening up in Human Resources for Payroll Assistant. It would pay me $1.75 more than I'm making now. It would be awesome. I'd definitely be able to pay off all my debts and save up money for a car. However, I still feel like I should pray about it. That job might come with more stress and frankly a high stress job to me isn't worth the $1.75 more that I'd be paid. I told her I might be interested, but that I needed to pray about it. She understood and told me to just talk to her once I made a decision.

Still no word from Delicioso. I know he's extremely busy right now with work and school. Chica M has told me not to overthink it. I can't help the normal human reaction of disappointment. Everyday that I check my email I don't see a response I get a little twinge of sadness. The funny thing is that she's mentioned to me of some other guy who's my age that she knew when she was single. She told me that he's extremely good looking and a really nice guy. Then she said, "See? There's another option." Also, my friend Nata wants me to hook up with one of the guys from Quillon. That makes me laugh b/c I remember him and he was cute, but I dunno. That would be weird to me for some reason. She thinks he'd be perfect for me. I've decided to not worry about any guys whatsoever and let what the Lord wants to happen happen. That's the best option and least stressful.

I can't wait for my trip to Chile! It is going to be so awesome! I am going to have so much fun! I miss that place so much! I miss the people I knew and the friends I made. It makes my heart warm just thinking about them.

Oh! I preordered the deluxe edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I am so excited! I'm going to get it delivered to my door the day it comes out! Huzzah!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! Just two weeks until I'm home. Let the countdown commence.