I am 30. Blah. It's not so much turning the big 3-0. It's kinda the fact that I'm still single. This bummering(new word) could possibly be coming from the fact that my baby sister is now ENGAGED! Yep, she's getting married July 28th. I'm not jealous at all. I worry for her a little, but I have to believe that she's making the right choice and that Heavenly Father is directing her paths. Of course, I want the same to happen to me. I know it will when it's the right time.
So far no response from Delicioso. I recently found out that he hasn't checked his email yet due to the fact that he didn't know I'd written along with him having to juggle work, school and a girlfriend(blech). So, I think they'll check the right one now. Hehehe... Let's hope I get a response soon or else I'll go bonkers!
So my dad and I went to eat at Outback Steakhouse for my birthday. I pigged out. So, I'll be exercising a ton tomorrow to make up for it. It was dang worth it, though. Funny thing, my two best friends in the world didn't call me for my birthday. Color me sad.
More later...
2 comments:
I'm a horrible friend!!!! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I didn't call you yesterday. Things were crazy all day. Don't be sad, friend owl. I've always wanted to be 30. 30 is HOT!
P.S. I'm not digging the black background. It's kind of hard to reead the text. :o)
Post a Comment