So much has happened and I don't know how to explain it all without my fingers going numb from having to type too much!
Briefly: Delicioso emailed me last night! It was a short and to the point(just like mine). I think we're both trying to protect ourselves. Hahaha... Also, he went by his brother's house last night and his brother told him that I liked him and that I've never forgotten him all these years. This surprised him so much. He admitted that he had been thinking about me ever since it was mentioned that they were chatting with me. He said that I've occupied 80% of his thoughts. He said that hes' been quiet and thinking a lot lately so much that his girlfriend asks him what's wrong. Chica M told me that he came by her house yesterday for lunch to find out more about me and to talk more about the situation. He said that he feels like the Lord is giving him a chance to turn his life around. He wants to come back to the church. He knows he needs to break up with his girlfriend he just doesn't want to hurt her. He's torn up about it, but he knows he has to do it. He asked to see my pictures and this made him like me more. I heard all of this from Chica M today! She asked me to be patient with him b/c this is a difficult time for him. I understand--completely. I will be patient. He's worth it.
I am so happy. I have this inner calm & peaceful feeling. I really feel that the Lord has his hands in this. Everything seems to be falling into place. Chica M did tell me that he has a lot of insecurities/fears about what's going happen. He's afraid that I'll take one look at him and change my mind or stop liking him. He told her that he does know that he wants to have an eternal family and he knows he can't have that with his girlfriend. So, he's making a brave choice. I pray for him each night to have to courage to return to the fold. I know he can. He asked Chica M to tell me that he will connect with me in a few days after he's taken care of what he has to. Plus, he has school and work that keep him really busy. On top of that he has to figure out when and how to break up with his girlfriend.
So, to reiterate, I'm so happy.
1 comment:
I'm so heppy that you're so heppy!
Post a Comment