Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hope springs...

I wrote him. Only him. I made it short and casual. I told him that I'd heard that my other email didn't get to him so I was checking to see if I had the address right. So, now I wait to see if I did get it right. If not, then he gets my email address and he has to write me. Eeeeheee. I'd be curious to see what he'd write. So, now I just wait to see if I got the address right this time. The waiting game again.

I've been training all week. It's a bit tiring, but a nice break from the phones. The good thing is that I am off Saturday. Cinco de Mayo!

On a sad note: Gilmore Girls has been cancelled. The last show is May 15th. Le sigh. Lorelai and Luke had better hook up! LOST is so freakin' good! I am going to own every season!

I love kites.

2 comments:

emmy said...

They cancelled KPG girls???

Rachel said...

You love kites?! how does that apply to the rest of the post? You silly!