Sunday, May 27, 2007
Disclaimer
Okay, just so none of y'all freak out I am NOT building castles in the air when it comes to Delicioso. I like to hear the updates of what he's thinking, but I am not falling for him. I'd have to be communicating more often with him AND be in his presence to do that. I get excited when Chica M tells me what he tells her. It means that I'm not far from his thoughts. It makes me feel good about myself. However, I'm not making plans and buying a dress. So, just chill. This time around is different. I can't explain it, but I'm different. I'm not running around like a teenager with a crush. I'm taking everything in stride. I feel a calm whenever I think about things. That's all. I smile a lot when I think about going to Chile. It's going to be such an amazingly fun trip. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment