So, what's the point in blogging if no one comment allez vous-es? It has been a while since I last wrote on here, as usual. I've been so slammed at work. I have to train two new girls in my department. It's been a bit rough because they don't learn at the same pace. One girl is pretty good to go. I just need another week with her I think and she should be ready to get on the phones.
I have been eating a bit more out of stress. I need to stop before I undo all the good I've done. At least I can recognize it and cease before it gets out of hand. I need to lose 8 more lbs so that I can be at my goal weight. What I really need to do is start exercising again. That will make it all drop off quickly. My lil sis gets married in 7 more weeks. I mean to be at my goal by her wedding.
I haven't heard from Delicioso in 3 weeks now. I think it's okay, though. I'd rather not have any communication with him while he's still taken. Chica M tells me he's still interested and that I need to be patient and wait for when I get down there in September. She has a feeling that things will work out. She keeps telling me all it will take is for us to take one look at each other and we'll be hooked. hahaha...I WISH it would be that easy. The funny thing is I have a feeling it just might be. If not, there are other fish in the sea.
I have seen Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End. I loved it! I drooled incessantly over Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Le sigh. There's just something romantic about pirates and all that they entail. I can truly understand the whole Errol Flynn thing. I know Ann with an E will think this heracy, but I'd take Orlando Bloom over Errol Flynn ANY DAY! teeheehee...
I am trying to read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix again before the movie comes out on July 11th. I think I can do it. I just have to push myself. Sidenote: Ann with an E gave me the novel I Capture the Castle for my burstday! Hooray! I've always wanted to read it. I'll tackle that one after Harry Potter book 5. I absolutely love to read. There's nothing better than curling up in a comfy chair and devouring a good book. That reminds me. When I have my own place to live I WILL have a comfy chair for reading. That's one thing I've lacked my whole life except for when I briefly owned a papasan. Unfortunately, one of my brothers let it ruin while I was in Chile. That was $100 down the drain. Bah!
Tomorrow's Friday and I'm so excited! I can't wait for the weekend. I'd like to go to the beach Saturday, but I'm not sure we'll be able to swing it. I have an appointment with the missionaries at 5pm that day to help them teach a latino family. It's kinda awkward b/c they can't speak a word of english and the sisters can't speak spanish at all. One sister can understand it, but she can't speak it well enough to teach them. We'll see how that goes. The upside is that I get to practice my spanish in preparation for my vacation in September.
Did I mention that I'll be down in Chile long enough to enjoy their Independence Day celebrations AND the October sessions of General Conference? I'm so excited! I really think being down there for that time will help me with Delicioso. I can have him accompany me to watch Conference. It'll be so good for him. Enough about that, though.
I ate a great bowl of white beans and rice with spicy sausage. Yum! I am officially full! Burp!
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I read your posts. I just don't always comment. Okay Errol Flynn is infinitely hooter than Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom put together! Anyhoo, later.
Post a Comment