Thursday, June 14, 2007

would you like to swing on a star?

I'm thinking this will become a weekly thing. I have been way too stressed out from work. The load is almost too much to bear. It must be obvious b/c my boss surprised me with a free one hour massage after work tonight. I have to get her something lovely in return. She's amazing.

I still have a killer headache, though. I think it's a reaction to all the toxins being brought to the surface. My body feels wonderful! I just want to remove my right eyeball is all.

I have completely given up on not-so-Delicioso. He hasn't spoken of me or contacted me in 3 weeks. Good news to bad rubbish. I will be going to the temple this weekend to sort things out. I need to know what I should do. If I'm not meant to go to Chile then I will be spending a week's paid vacation in Utah hanging out with my BFITWWW! So, we'll see what the Lord tells me to do. I really need to be seeing about getting a car and paying off my debts. Fuh realz.


Sidenote: I watched that guy from Wales sing "Nessum Dorma" and it brought tears to my eyes! That aria from Turandot ALWAYS does that to me. It's such an emotional, beautiful song. The Italians were such gifted composers. Puccini. Rossini. Verdi. I state my case.

Also, chocolate double stuf Oreos are divine gifts from the gods. Oh yes.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Whee!! I like my title. Also, I have the Oreos in my kitchen cabinet right now and they are calling my name.