So, I will not be going to Chile. I'm okay with that. I understand that there are bigger and better things out there for me to discover. I think the Lord really wants me to focus on paying off my debts. That way I can get the car that I so desperately need. I will feel much more independent once I have a car.
I need to figure out when I want to fly out West to visit Ann with an E. I really want to go see the Phantom Spectacular in Vegas. It would be ever so much fun. I think we should plan on that. I also really want to see Wicked the musical. Perhaps, I can travel to Chicago and see it. Hmm... I really wish I could have seen it when it came to Texas.
Yesterday, I spent the whole day with GiGi. It was a nice, relaxing day of doing purely nothing. We lounged around the house and gabbed. Then, we went shopping or a bathing suit. She bought it for me as a belated birthday present! :o) It's so cute! I's in my favorite color, aqua. I love it!
Tomorrow is payday. Loverly lettuce! I have two cents to my name. Literally. I have never had my bank account that depleted. It's a scary thing, but it'll be okay. Well, I think I'm going to end this for now. I am at work and I need to clock in. Blah.
1 comment:
I'm glad we're planning a vacation together! Hooray! I totally wish that Wicked was up here, but Phantom in Vegas will be SPECTACULAR...and not just cause that's the name.
Post a Comment