Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm a bonafide baboon's ass...

Yep, that's me.

Have you ever had a moment in time that you wish you could erase from existence? Well, I do. I inadvertently and regrettably have hurt my best friend in the whole wide world. I don't know how to fix it. I can't seem to fix it. I'm in the depths of despair. As I read her blog I had tears pouring down my face. The one person in the world who I would never hurt has been hurt and I'm afraid that the damage is irrepairable. I said something unguarded and it has come back to haunt me 10 fold. Normally, I am able to filter my thoughts. However, I've been going through a rough time recently and I guess my filter was turned off. It's no excuse, but it's the truth. She's my bosom friend and I can't live without her friendship.


Considering what she's blogged I think she hates me. There was an abundance of anger in her post. Justified, but it didn't make it any easier to read. I will absorb, analyze and apply her words to me. I'm not dumb. I know they were meant for me. So, what I choose to do with those words is going to determine the outcome of this mishap. I can't do anything until Sunday. I won't have any privacy to devote to hours long conversation. Therefore, I'll call her once I'm back from my trip. Yes, this would be me avoiding confrontation b/c that's what I do. I'm the queen of that. If it makes me a chicken, sobeit. I'm willing to imbrace my yellow bellied tendencies.

This would Baboon's Ass signing off...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jay Jay, you are my best friend in the whole wide world. NOTHING will ever change that. I don't hate you. Yeah, I was hurt. I had to get that out in my blog. It wasn't just you; a lot of things just happened at the same time. We need to talk tonight! Love you.